*CLOSED FOR THE 2022 SEASON*
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN 2023!
Daily Admission Fee
“Resident” means a person that resides within the Carbondale Park District. At the pay window, verify residency with a current driver’s license, state ID or utility bill to receive resident rates.
- Youth (ages 3-17) $5 Resident/$7 Non Resident
- Adult (ages 18-54) $7 Resident/$9 Non Resident
- Senior (ages 55 and over) $6 Resident/$8 Non Resident
Pass Card Information
Passes can only be purchased at LIFE Community Center at 2500 West Sunset Drive, Carbondale, Illinois, Monday-Friday, 9:00-6:00pm. Call the LIFE Community Center at 618-549-4222 for more information. Passes will not be sold at the Super Splash Park facility. Super Splash Park Passes are only good for the one season that they were purchased in.
– Family Pass
- Family of 4 $210 Resident/$265 Non Resident
- Family of 5 $230 Resident/$290.00 Non Resident
- Family of 6 $250 Resident/$315 Non Resident
- Family of 7 $275 Resident/$340 Non Resident
– Individual Passes
- Youth (ages 3-17) $100 Resident/$125 Non Resident
- Adult (ages 18-54) $125.00 Resident/$156 Non Resident
- Senior (ages 55 and over) $125.00 Resident/$125 Non Resident
– Lap Swim Flexi Pass (lap swim by reservation)
- Good for twelve visits. $48 Resident/$60 Non Resident.
- Reserve your lane at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C44ADAF2CA1F5C52-super or by calling LIFE Community Center at 618-549-4222. To allow access to more lap swimmers each day, sign up for only one time slot per day is permitted.
– Slide Height Requirement
Patrons must be at least 48 inches tall to use the water slide.
– Food & Beverages
Patrons may bring their own snacks and beverages. Coolers (maximum size 30 quarts) must be kept out of the traffic pattern and not create a hazard. Food and drink must be consumed at the tables near the concession area. Glass is not allowed. The Park District reserves the right to inspect coolers at any time. Please use the recycling bins when disposing of trash. Daily fees and visit passes are applicable.
– Age Requirements
- Children ages 5 years and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult 18 years or older. One adult may supervise a maximum of two (2) children this age. Adult must stay within arm’s reach of child. Children not yet toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- Children ages 6 – 11 must be accompanied to the pool and supervised by an individual 16 years of age or older. This person may be in the water or on the deck.
- Children ages 12 – 17 do not have to be accompanied by an adult, but must provide verifiable emergency contact information to the front desk prior to entering the facility.
Swimmers under 18 years must pass the Deep Water Swim Test to use the deep end of the pool or the inflatable slide.
– Swimwear Requirements
The District’s aquatic facilities are family friendly. The District reserves the right to regulate bathing attire. Swimwear is required for any person entering the water. Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers. Street clothes are not allowed in water facilities. Males must wear swim trunks with a mesh or nylon liner. Cut-off pants, thongs, and basketball shorts are not allowed. Cover-ups worn in the pool must be of man-made fibers. Swimmers must provide their own swimwear and towel.
– Floatation and Other Devices
Floatation devices approved by the United States Coast Guard are allowed.
Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drug use, and weapons of any kind are not welcome at
the Super Splash Park. Electronic devices must be kept 15 feet from all water
facilities. Amplified music is not allowed.