The Super Splash Park is open from 12 pm-6 pm, daily, during the dates listed below:
May 27th to May 29
June 3rd to August 13th
August 19-20 & August 26-27
Family of 4 and Up
Family of 4:
Family of 5:
Family of 6:
Family of 7:
Youth (ages 3-17):
$125 Non Resident
Adult (ages 18-54):
$156 Non Resident
Senior (ages 55 and over):
Good for twelve visits:
Reserve your lane by clicking the button below or by calling Lakeland Center at 618-549-4222.
To allow access to more lap swimmers each day, signing up for only one-time slot per day is permitted.
All plans come with a 14-day money-back guarantee
– Slide Height Requirement
- Patrons must be at least 48 inches tall to use the water slide.
– Food & Beverages
- Patrons may bring their own snacks and beverages.
- Coolers (maximum size 30 quarts) must be kept out of the traffic pattern and not create a hazard.
- Food and drink must be consumed at the tables near the concession area.
- Glass is not allowed.
- The Park District reserves the right to inspect coolers at any time.
- Please use the recycling bins when disposing of trash.
- Daily fees and visit passes are applicable.
– Age Requirements
- Children ages 5 years and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult 18 years or older. One adult may supervise a maximum of two (2) children this age. Adults must stay within arm’s reach of the child. Children not yet toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- Children ages 6 – 11 must be accompanied to the pool and supervised by an individual 16 years of age or older. This person may be in the water or on the deck.
- Children ages 12 – 17 do not have to be accompanied by an adult, but must provide verifiable emergency contact information to the front desk prior to entering the facility.
Swimmers under 18 years old must pass the Deep Water Swim Test to use the deep end of the pool or the inflatable slide.
– Swimwear Requirements
The District’s aquatic facilities are family-friendly. The District reserves the right to regulate bathing attire. Swimwear is required for any person entering the water. Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers. Street clothes are not allowed in water facilities. Males must wear swim trunks with a mesh or nylon liner. Cut-off pants, thongs, and basketball shorts are not allowed. Cover-ups worn in the pool must be of man-made fibers. Swimmers must provide their own swimwear and towel.
– Floatation and Other Devices
Floatation devices approved by the United States Coast Guard are allowed.
Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drug use, and weapons of any kind are not welcome at
the Super Splash Park. Electronic devices must be kept 15 feet from all water
facilities. Amplified music is not allowed.
Looking to reserve one of our facilities or pavillions? Look here>