ATTENTION: The Leisure Pool and Lazy River is temporarily closed due to the maintenance and cleaning. Concessions and the Deep Pool, which includes the diving area and lap lanes, will be open as usual. Learn to swim classes and shallow water fitness classes will resume when the Leisure Pool is restored.
Open daily 11:00am to 7:00 pm
Daily Admission Fee
- Youth (ages 3-17) $4 Resident/$5 Non Resident
- Adult (ages 18-54) $6 Resident/$7.50 Non Resident
- Senior (ages 55 and over) $5 Resident/$6.25 Non Resident
Pass Card InformationPasses can only be purchased at LIFE Community Center at 2500 West Sunset Drive, Carbondale, Illinois, Monday-Friday, 9:00-6:00pm. Call the LIFE Community Center at 618-549-4222 for more information. Passes will not be sold at the Super Splash Park facility. Super Splash Park Passes are only good for the one season that they were purchased in.
– Family Pass
- Family of 4 $210 Resident/$265 Non Resident
- Family of 5 $230 Resident/$230.00 Non Resident
- Family of 6 $250 Resident/$315 Non Resident
- Family of 7 $275 Resident/$340 Non Resident
– Individual Passes
- Youth (ages 3-17) $100 Resident/$125 Non Resident
- Adult (ages 18-54) $125.00 Resident/$156 Non Resident
- Senior (ages 55 and over) $125.00 Resident/$125 Non Resident
– Lap Swim Flexi Pass (7:15am – 10:15am lap swim by reservation)
- Good for twelve visits. $48 Resident/$60 Non Resident.
- Reserve your lane at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C44ADAF2CA1F5C52-lapswim or by calling LIFE Community Center at 618-549-4222. To allow access to more lap swimmers each day, sign up for only one time slot per day is permitted.
– Food & Beverages
Patrons may bring their own snacks and beverages. Coolers (maximum size 30 quarts) must be kept out of the traffic pattern and not create a hazard. Food and drink must be consumed at the tables near the concession area. Glass is not allowed. The Park District reserves the right to inspect coolers at any time. Please use the recycling bins when disposing of trash. Daily fees and visit passes are applicable.
– Age Requirements
- Children ages 5 years and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult 18 years or older. One adult may supervise a maximum of two (2) children this age. Adult must stay within arm’s reach of child. Children not yet toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- Children ages 6 – 9 must be accompanied to the pool and supervised by an individual 16 years of age or older. This person may be in the water or on the deck.
- Children ages 10 – 17 do not have to be accompanied by an adult, but must provide verifiable emergency contact information to the front desk prior to entering the facility.
Swimmers under 18 years must pass the Deep Water Swim Test to use the deep end of the pool or the inflatable slide.
– Swimwear Requirements
The District’s aquatic facilities are family friendly. The District reserves the right to regulate bathing attire. Swimwear is required for any person entering the water. Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers. Street clothes are not allowed in water facilities. Males must wear swim trunks with a mesh or nylon liner. Cut-off pants, thongs, and basketball shorts are not allowed. Cover-ups worn in the pool must be of man-made fibers. Swimmers must provide their own swimwear and towel.
– Floatation and Other Devices
Floatation devices approved by the United States Coast Guard are allowed.
Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drug use, and weapons of any kind are not welcome at
the Super Splash Park. Electronic devices must be kept 15 feet from all water
facilities. Amplified music is not allowed.
Make A Donation
Help Support the Super Splash Park!You can make a difference
There are so many ways you can help support the Super Splash Park! You can make a donation today, purchase a season pass, and help spread the word by telling a friend about this great community resource. Click the ‘Donate’ button to make a contribution via our secure donation portal.